Woot!! Spiritual direction on Wednesday of next week. Never had a meeting over the phone before... but that's perfectly alright with me. I'm in desperate need. I haven't been able to find a new director out West, so I'm just pleased that my old (current?) director is willing to chat via phone until I can. Not to mention, just the thought of starting all over right now is a dreadful one. Maybe it's easier than I think, but... Well, let's just say I'm pleased.
And actually, if I end up moving back East at the end of the summer, there's a chance I could stay with my current (old? haha) director until I enter, since he didn't take the Seton job (which was due to Seton pulling him around like crazy... the campus was split about taking him, and the staff was dead against it and apparently had voted to open the search, which meant things would be put on hold for him until they found a second candidate to run him against... ridiculous. The process was too long as it was already.)
On a side note, I've decided to resurrect an old blog of mine called Philosophical Musings. It has some older stuff on there, none of it is worth reading, so I wouldn't bother. And most of what I plan on writing in their probably isn't worth reading, either. But if you're interested, it'll be more oriented toward my philosophical and theological... well, musings. Mostly going through what I'm studying over the summer and hitting some topics that I enjoy thinking about. I can't promise that anything'll be coherent, but it's there. I need to make sure I keep writing (more than these pathetic little blog entries). Gotta make sure I keep up somesort of semi-academic writing.
Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment