Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Head Cold

Ughhhh.

I feel like my head is being over-taken by nasty and ominous black clouds. My throat is a whole lot of yuckiness [although not nearly as bad as when I had my tounsils]. And I can feel the cough coming on.

I don't get sick very often and I managed to make it through all of last summer and Fall semester without encountering any form of the bug. I also managed to escape the 24-hr flu that struck my house on Christmas. It started with Konner, my 2 year old nephew when I was watching him, Korey, my five year old nephew, and Kylie-Jo, my 9 month old niece. I was watching them the three days before Christmas while my brother had surgery on his hip. I awoke on Day 2 to Korey and Konner coming into my room, the poor guy with puke all down his pajamas and all in the bed. I cleaned it up, along with four or five other puke messes throughout the next few days [he's not quite old enough to understand the concept of getting to the toilet when he feels it coming].

The flu then progressed to my mom, my brother [they came down and spent Christmas at our house], my dad, and my sister-in-law. Korey, Kylie-Jo, and I were the only ones who didn't get hit.

So I suppose this is just retribution. I just hope it doesn't get any worse and that it's gone by the time I head back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment