So. Goals for the next five days.
1) Up by 7:45am in order to make it to 8:30am Mass each day.
2) Holy hour after Mass.
3) Major work on my honors thesis. Five pages per day should get me to 25 by the end of the week. A fair sized rough draft to send to my thesis advisor before heading back to school.
Other events that are going to take place throughout the course of the week:
*Half-day "day" of reflection with a friend at the Grotto. I hadn't planned on this, but after a good chat with her over dinner tonight, it's become apparent that it's a good idea. Good for me, but especially needed for her. One of those Holy Spirit inspired decisions.
*Attending my parish's RCIA class on Thursday night. The director asked if I would be willing to give a short witness to the group. It'll be nice to go... I teach RCIA at my school and I've taken a lot from my own experience of RCIA in how I run it at school.
*Hopefully see one of my close guy friends from high school on Friday night. Haven't seen him in ages. Perhaps we'll go get coffee or something like that.
I leave on Saturday morning, back to the Mount on Sunday, and my last semester of classes start on Monday. Good stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment