A pretty big bummer. It was the County's decision- said the roads were unsafe for travel.
Talk about disappointing. We've all work so hard for this retreat. Months of planning...
Well, hopefully God will still use all of the prayers, scarfices, and hard work for the would-have-been retreatants.
We have no classes again tomorrow. Somehow the extra-long weekend isn't as appealing anymore. I guess it means I should catch up and get ahead with work. Kind of hard to do with the library closed...not to mention little motivation.
I know I've repeated the verse over and over again, but I find it comforting in good times and bad: Romans 8:28. "God works together all things for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose." And the prayer a priest friend taught me... "Thank you, Jesus, for loving us this way."
Some other things going on with friends right now...
Just not so hot of a week. Oh well. Spiritual direction on Tuesday, hopefully with some positive news for me. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment