Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard Conditions

This is really insane.  It's still snowing hardcore and now we have blizzard conditions, with winds from 35-40 mph.  We've had another accumulation of somewhere between 20-30 inches, which is about 4 feet total.

Classes were cancelled for today and for tomorrow.

Really praying that Mount 2000 will still happen this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. The amount of snow the east coast has been hit with is almost mind-boggling. I keep thinking back to when I lived in DC and Maryland, imagining what it would be like if I was still there with all that snow. It's just CRAZY!

    Although, I have to admit... I'm a tad jealous. :lol: I'd totally want to make some snow tunnels. Or maybe even work with some friends on making a mini-snow village! Ahh, the possibilities are endless!

    Anyhoo -- for the sake of "Mount 2000", I'll be praying for better weather for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday wasn't much of a good to go out and play (like I said... blizzard... it was pretty nasty out), but today's going to be awesome. ;-)

    Annnnd, Mount 2000 is on! Thanks be to God! Now we just have to keep praying for the safe travels of the retreatants.

    ReplyDelete