Patience is a virtue... and virtue is a grace... and Grace is a girl with a dirty face. So there.
Going on two weeks tomorrow without having heard anything back from M. I'm trying not to go crazy, but you know, it's difficult for a gal like me. I know that she's short-handed up in NY and I know also that M. S. just had a week long conference... so, no doubt they've all been busy. More so than being anxious to hear what they would have me do now (fund-raise? job?), I'm more nervous that I'm not doing something I ought to be doing right now. Not sure what that could be, really... but it could be something!
I think I've double, triple checked if I actually sent the e-mail I had been working on. It looks like I did. And I'm pretty sure that it's nature was one of requiring a response. So I really ought not be worrying right now. Patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"...and Grace is a girl with a dirty face." LOL -- nice!
ReplyDeleteTo say the least, I definitely know how you feel. Perhaps I can at least offer a little voice of reassurance that I think you've done everything you can do right now. ;)
I keep obsessively checking my e-mail and snail mail to see if I have my last letter in yet. I feel like pulling out all my hair just having to wait. C'mon, St. Expeditus!!!!
Continued prayers for you, Kayla. :)