Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dad's still in the hospital.  The lung isn't healing the way it's supposed to...  there's still a lot of air in the chest cavity and fluid in the lung.

I'm scared.  So scared.  Not about this particular incident-- he's going to be fine.  Eventually.  But.  It's what's not being said that scares me so much.  His disease, a rare and dangerous form of arthritis, attacks organs in its third and final stage.  God, if this is the beginning of that...

The past two days have been particularly difficult for me.  I think the past week's events have finally caught up with me.

*sigh*

There's so much on my mind but I can't process it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been praying for you and your family, especially for your dad. :( I know I'm not very encouraging when I say this, but even though I don't know much about your dad's disease (other than what you've written in your blog), I'd be scared, too. I send you many prayers and many hugs, my friend. May God be with you all.

    ReplyDelete