A lot going on and a lot due in the next few weeks... but I think it's doable:
4/14 AMC Final Paper Due (10pg)
4/13 Body & Soul response paper (2pg)
4/15 Body & Soul response paper (2pg)
4/16 CCP Test
4/19 CCP Thesis Proposal Due
4/22 Moral Final Paper Due (12pg)
4/29 Moral Kant Paper Due (3pg)
4/29 Honors Presentation 3pm
4/30 CCP Paper Due (12pg)
5/3 Honors Thesis Due (25+pg)
5/14 Econ Paper Due (15pg)
4/12/10- Monday
*Honors thesis (1hr ½)
*AMC Paper
*Body & Soul response paper
*CCP Thesis Proposal
4/13/10- Tuesday
*AMC Paper
*CCP Thesis Proposal
Softball Game @ 5:30PM
*CCP Reflection Paper
*Honors thesis/presentation
4/14/10- Wednesday
*Body & Soul response paper
*Honors thesis/presentation
4/15/10- Thursday
*Study for CCP Test
*Talk w/JJ about CCP Thesis Proposal
*Honors thesis/presentation
4/16/10- Friday
*CCP Paper
Wine Tasting @ 4PM
4/17/10- Saturday
*CCP Paper
*Honors thesis/presentation
4/18/10- Sunday
*Moral Paper
*Honors thesis-presentation/CCP
Needless to say, there's plenty to keep me busy and keep my mind of off things... Although, to be completely honest... I'm having a hard time with that lately.
I've been doing my best with the whole "abandonment to God" idea, especially concerning my vocation and things to happen after graduation. And to be honest, I am quite abandoned to God's will for me right now. There's a reason He has me hanging out here without much to go off of. Which is fine-- so long as it is God's will. My fear, of course, is that I'm missing the ball on something.
I attempted to call... but, as I know from outside sources (thanks!), M. was out of town. So, I sent an e-mail, with hopes that maybe she'd be able to see it/respond quicker than I'd get a phone call back. That was about a week ago. It's been five weeks since our last actual correspondence (I've been waiting to hear back from that correspondence in the first place).
I can't imagine that they're not aware I'm waiting back for something. Nor do I really want to be overly pushy. But... five weeks!!!! I have five weeks until graduation!!!! I feel like I should be doing something. Like, applying for a job (on whichever coast they want me on). And using the contacts that I have right now (which are a lot) before I don't have as great of opportunity (which I won't after graduation).
And I can't help but be scared that maybe things aren't where I thought they were. But I can't know that either until they contact me.
So, I really don't know what to do right now. It's kind of hard to make decisions about the immediate future without any consideration for the long-term future.
*le sigh*
But, God's will be done. In His timing, not mine.
Awwww, wow -- those are a LOT of papers to write!!! I will be sending up major prayers to good old Thomas (Aquinas) for you! Perhaps he will also send down some of his cool-as-a-cucumber mellow phlegmatic vibes to you as well. ;) I pray to him for that grace when I get stressed in my temperamental tendencies. :lol:
ReplyDeleteAh! Aaaand I will keep your intentions in my St. Expeditus novena, too! He has some serious connections as we both know. ;)