Oh my goodness, God is sooooo good to me!!!!!!!
Donor #1 has given $10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D
And I'm going down to the Novitiate tonight!!!!!
And God is so good!!!!!
And Mr. President of the Mount has someone else he wants me to write to!!!!!
And God is so good!!!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
I really want to call someone!!!! But the two people I would share this with are unavailable. My best friend is home for her pop-pop's funeral and my spiritual director is at SHU doing interviews.
But God is so good!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CONGRATULAAAAAAAAAAATIONS!!!! That is SO wonderful!!!! Wow! Just WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteSend some of those donor-vibes this way -- LOL!
If you don't mind my asking, does that cover at least half of your loans?
And I don't know how you're handling this information and containing yourself, but I'd TOTALLY be jumping up and down and screaming all over the place. And maybe even crying a little.. hahaha! (That's pretty much what happened when I found out about the MEFV. LOL )
Well, lol, I had to contain myself when I was in the President's office and he was telling me. But once I was out of there... LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately my debt situation's pretty big. This takes care of about 1/6 of it. But, it's like shaving six months off, so I'm super happy and excited about it!!!
I will be adding you to my 30 Day St. Joseph Novena!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'm crazy or just super-optimistic, but I just have a feeling somehow things are going to work out so that you'll enter -- as a postulant! -- this year. :)
My Sister of Life novice friend had some pretty big student loans before she entered -- for a Bachelor's AND Master's degree. She found out she was accepted to the Sisters of Life in July, and she entered in September of that same year. A lady at her parish had heard about her plight (then again, this friend was fearless when it came to asking for money from people -- we're talking "persistent widow" type of fearlessness! LOL) and decided to cash in a few of her bank CDs to pay off her loans. (!!!!!!!)
My jaw dropped to the floor when she told me that.
Also, that same summer, her car totally broke down, so she had no way of getting to work. (She was working as an Occupational Therapist.) Then -- BAM! -- a friend she hadn't connected with in a while happened to call her up and (I believe) either offered to give her his/her car, or sold it to her for some kind of divinely-cheap price.
Crazy, man. KA-RAY-ZEE.
Anyhoo, to make an already super-long reply short(er), I think something crazy-Providential like this is going to happen to you. LOL Seriously. :)